Thursday 10 September 2009

Me Me Me Light Up Lip Gloss

I think we're close enough to admit to each other that I am a sucker for a gadget.
And lip gloss.
And a gadgety lip gloss.

But how do you go about making a gadgety lip gloss? I hear you cry? Well, bugger me backwards if there isn't a new and really rather wonderful Light Up Lip Gloss from Me Me Me. Now, I know what you're thinking, 'when will I ever need to use a lip gloss with it's own mini torch in the cap? I can apply lip gloss blindfolded and with one hand tied behind my back!' That may be true but let me tell you this. The light-up in the cap and handy mirror on the tube also come in very handy should you need to check for eye make up smudging, impress boys* or find your keys in the bottom of your bag at four in the morning. That's probably the most important one actually. If they could work a mace spray into the bottom, I'd say this was actually a self-defence must-have.



I also wowed some lovely Polish bar staff at a Soho bar (Londinium, pre-Big Apple) with this bad boy who begged me to tell them where it was from. 6.99 from Superdrug ladies, knock yourselves out.


Oh, and the gloss isn't half bad either. LOVES this.

*I know it doesn't sound like something that would impress boys but really, the ones I showed it to - hot, straight - were fascinated by the little light in the cap and how it switched on and off. Bless them.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP