Thursday 4 June 2009

Goodness from The Body Shop

To apologise for my general rubbishness as a blogger, I lay myself prostrate before you and present an offering of 20% of The Body Shop's awesome Shimmer Cubes.



These babies are perfect for summer, they're solid so you can take them in hand luggage, they're teeny tiny so they don't take up a lot of space and they're super multi-purpose.

I love the pale pink as a highlighter and the minty green makes great daytime eyes. Combine the grey and the silver for uber drama night time eye looks. And they remind me of snooker chalk which is fun.

Click here to bag the Shimmer Cubes for just £12.52 using the code BLOG_SHIM but do it soon, they're limited edition!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP