Monday 15 June 2009

Elemis Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules

Eurgh, I'm so sorry, I've been shit again lately BUT with good reason - I was in New York apartment hunting last week and here I am, three hours off the plane, sat at my desk and posting to you. And not entirely looking like the crypt keeper while I'm doing that...


I believe this is due to my in-flight slathering of Elemis' fabulous Cellular Recovery Capsules. These tiny little wonders are perfect for planes. They're wee enough to fit in any ridiculous airline approved sandwich bag of fluids, they come green (with lavender) for nighttime and pink (rose) for daytime so you're covered for all your flying needs and most importantly, they're PACKED with revitalising, skin quenching goodness so you don't dry out on the nasty, nasty plane.

And, you know, they're in those cool little twisty plastic capsule thingies that are so satisfying to use... Get yours at Time to Spa or at Elemis counters.

Oh, and I found an apartment by the way. Wee!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP