Tuesday 23 June 2009

Burt's Bees Aloe & Linden Flower After Sun Soother

Bah, first sniff of proper sunshine in ages and I get sun burnt at lunch. I am wearing SPF, honest, but my poor forearms weren't expecting the onslaught of such potent rays...


Luckily, I'm armed with Burt's Bees Aloe & Linden Flower After Sun Soother and praise be, it does exactly what it says it will. When was the last time anything/one did that? (Yes, that was a really poor joke about boys. Truly I am a great wit.)

Anyway, it's packed with soothing aloe, anti-oxidant rich linden flower and moisturising coconut oil so it's ideal for sun-singed limbs. And since it's Burt's Bees, it's got no nasty bad things in there.
And I like the packaging.
And the cut of Burt's jib.
Whatever a jib is.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP