Tuesday 16 June 2009

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil

I know I've blogged about these bad boys before but really, they're incredible.
Because I'm awkward, I like to start off lining the upper and lower lash lines (inner and outer rims) with the Coffee pencil using quite a thick dense line that flicks out at the outer corners but goes more lightly on the inner lower rim and then I smudge the Onyx into the roots of my lashes and the outer corners of the inner rims.
Does that makes sense?



No?
Oh.

Well, how about the fact that they're pretty, they go on easily, they DO NOT MOVE once they're on and they last for ages. I've worn them in New York humidity, sweaty gig, hot office and (sorry) overnight and they did not budge. Which all equates to Buy Buy Buy.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP