Wednesday 1 April 2009

April Rules

I am so over this whole getting up in the morning thing. What's that all about?
Really, I feel very strongly that if I am allowed to stay in bed until at least nine every day, the world would be a much happier place. For everyone.

Sigh. Well, since that's not going to happen any time soon, I just thought I'd let you know the outcome of a couple of my experiments so far this year.

The Great Kiss Off 2009
The Great Kiss Off was a huge success in getting everyone kissed but me. Well, there was some kissing but none of it really worth writing about. What's wrong with boys these days? Sorry, this is about the make up, right? Well, I'm still getting entries but clearly the uber winner was MAC in every single sense. Lickable, Saint Germain and the Dazzleglasses all came out well. Prescriptives and Estee Lauder also performed admirably. The only reviews that weren't absolutely glowing were for Ruby & Millie but everyone loved the colours and staying power, they just needed a little balm to keep their lips from drying out.

Eye Eye
I (more or less) successfully managed to wear a different eyeshadow every day for the last two weeks of March. I'm not sure what I was trying to prove, other than to make my Stila Cloud shadow/MAC Prune pencil last a little longer but it did give me an opportunity to fall in love with Estee Lauder's new Double Wear pencils, which I'm wearing today incidentally. In fact, I'm rocking green and blue very regularly (not together, ew) and will be testing out Avon's new Denim Blues eye palette this Saturday after the AWESOME presentation I saw the other day. Seriously, you're all going to be wearing Avon colours soon.

And erm, that's it? Apart from my still being obsesso girl over the Creme de la Mer The Body Refiner... how could I not be? I am covered in diamonds.
As I should be.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP