Thursday 23 April 2009

April Rules: The Sassy Minx part two!

As if Miss Aimee wasn't beautiful and completely spoiled enough yesterday (in a make up sense, of course) here is the other Sassy Minx with her beauty booty laid bare...
Take it away, Lisa Clark.



I'm officially a make-up junkie. Especially if it comes in pretty, pretty packaging - Benefit, I heart you - so here, for your lust-after pleasure, are the contents of my make-up bag - FYI: it's Benefit's Fickle One retro-style make-up bag. And it's cute. Really cute.

Essentials
Melli Cosmetics Velvet Mousse primer: total hero prod - makes open pores look less open and provides a picture-perfect canvas. LOVE it. Melli is an Australian company and Danni Minogue is a fan-girl. If it's good enough for Danni...
Clinique Even Better foundation 02: finally, a colour that matches my Irish/Italian complexion - hurrah!
Estee Lauder Ideal light - it's less cake-y than YSL Touch Eclat but does the same job - stuff of dreams.

Eyes
I too am a sucker for Tweezerman tweezers in pink, natch, as my eyebrows need daily grooming - they're the best. Simple as that.
I shape them with Benefit Brow Zings - perfect-o.
Thanks to Miss BM*, I am now the proud owner of Kat Von D goodness. I LOVE Kat Von D. I LOVE her make up range. A LOT. I now use nothing but True Romance Beethoven eyeshadow palette, oh, the colours are pretty, really, really pretty and there are so many different colour combos, you can change it up every day from the same palette. And Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner in Black Metal Love is quite possibly the best eyeliner I've EVER used, it doesn't budge even through a rather sweaty dance-off with a pretty boy during 'Get Into the Groove' at Crimes Against Pop.

Lips
I am currently alternating between two - Bnevertoobusytobebeautiful lip colour in Boho - it's totes kiss proof, in fact it's totes life proof and comes in the prettiest of packaging - love, love, love and Kat Von D lipstick in Backstage Bambi - it's full-on matte pink 80's-tastic.

Prettification
Benefit Posietint on my cheeks because it's pretty, 'k?
Benefit High Beam - to highlight brow and cheek bones - et voila!

*I am the gift that keeps on giving. If you want to get your mitts on some Kat Von D, I grabbed Miss Lisa's from Sephora in NYC. And while it doesn't sweat off at Crimes Against Pop, it is easily licked off at Crimes Against Pop.
Apparently.

BeautyMecca HEART Crimes Against Pop.
And The Sassy Minx go there now.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP