Sunday 30 November 2008

Beauty-Full Christmas: B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful

I may or may not have been on Oxford Street yesterday (where I may or may not have been touching the new Marc Jacobs Asa handbag in Selfridges - why don't I have a rich boyfriend?) and so popped into the magical new B Bar I told you all about last week.

As if they weren't doing enough by a) solving all my Christmas present woes and b) doing my make up whilst plying me with booze for just TEN ENGLISH POUNDS, they're also currently running a promotion with one of my favourite musicals ever, Hairspray.From December 4th right through until the end of January, you can buy the delicious Baltimore lip gloss - a shiny, iridescent pink, chock full of yummy moisturisers and housed in one of B's signature sparkly pots - for just 7.35! And if that wasn't enough, while you're in store, you can enter a competition to win two tickets to see Hairspray in the West End along with hotel accommodation and dinner for two.

While you're there, be sure to pick up some Christmas presents. I'll be gifting my girlfriends with B by the bucketload this Christmas, it's perfect for stocking fillers and big presents alike. The new wrapped soaps are just too cute to pass up and I'm obsessing over Cleopatra's Golden Secrets, seven bubble bar balls enrobed in 22ct gold leaf. Dec-a-dant.


Also loving the Ding Dong gift set which is pretty much the ultimate present for any make up fiend. It's rammed with 21 shades of B's eyecreams and glitters, all packed away in a mini red glitter Christmas tree. What's not to love?



And if you can't get to a B store, or can't bear to leave the house in this skanky weather which has given me a cold (grrr) click on www.bnevertoobusytobebeautiful.com and shop to your heart's content!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP