Tuesday 25 November 2008

Trilogy

Harumph.
I'm having a terrible time with my skin at the moment - anyone else? I'm not sure if it's the weather, a new moisturiser I've been testing or just general lack of taking care of myself but whatever it is, I look like bum. Happily, the one thing I know that will definitely calm my complexion down is in ready supply at HQHair and Boots.com.
And my bedside table, bathroom shelf and desk drawer.



Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner is one of those products that you don't really think about until your skin is all irritated and nasty and then, with one magical 'pfft' it's calm, soothed and moisturised. I love that I can spritz and go, without any harsh rubbing at my skin or larping any heavy creams on. I also love that it looks pretty, is chock-full of good girl ingredients (including the amazing Trilogy hero Rosehip oil) and that it smells fresh and clean.

I've also been giving the CoQ10 Booster Capsules a chance and I must say, they do feel very lovely. And I've got a total girl crush on the old school twist-open, single dose packaging.
Yes, I accept that I am very easily pleased.
Boys, take note.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP