Friday 7 November 2008

Beauty-Full Christmas: Elemis

I'm really getting into the swing of Christmas now, and that's not just because I've bought two dresses to wear to parties... Oh, three. Actually, four but that one's still a little bit tight. Maybe that's a January dress. Sorry, I'm like a kitten with a ping pong ball at the moment.

Anyhoo, I HEART buying presents for my friends and fam almost as much as I heart buying stuff for myself. I did say almost. One of my favourite people to buy for is Mummy BeautyMecca. She's not all about the beauty stuff because poor Mummy BeautyMecca suffers with all kinds of skin badness so she has to be uber careful. Happily, Elemis has some bee-yoo-tiful prods and gift sets this year that I'm pretty sure she's going to go crazy for. As, I would imagine, would your ma.

Here are my highlights:
Divine Beauty
This kit includes my super favourite Pro-Collagen prods that will help Mummy BeautyMecca smooth the appearance of wrinkles (not that she has any...)


What's in the bag?
New Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask 15ml
New Pro-Collagen Hand and Nail Cream 20ml
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 30ml
Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream 15ml

Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules 14 caps


And for any trips Mummy BeautyMecca might take next year, she'd need this bad boy...
Dream Journey Traveller
It's actually amazing. Ten perfect pieces of skin and bodycare solutions in a gorgeous travel bag. I am in love.


In said gorgeous bag is:
Pro-Collagen Radiantly Smooth Body Cream 50ml
Pro-Collagen Hand and Nail Cream 20ml
Lip Revive
Eyes-Awake Recovery Gel 10ml
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 15ml

Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream 15ml

Skin Nourishing Milk Bath 60ml

Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules 14 caps

Papaya Enzyme Peel 15ml

Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash 50ml


Did I say I was getting this for Mummy BeautyLover? Because Miss BeautyLover would sort of love this too. For stockists, call 01278 727830 or try elemis.com
Maybe I'll just get two while I'm there...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP