Tuesday 17 June 2008

Sigh, landed...

At least it's sunny right?

And I bought some pretty things on my way back through New York yesterday...

Benefit have a fabulous new cheek tint out, exclusive to Sephora in the US at the moment. It's called Poseytint and is a brighter, pinker version of Benetint. Got to say, I loved it and not just because of the awesome pink mirrored packaging. It's super pretty though, perfect for a perky pink cheek.

I also picked up a Stila Cloud eyeshadow refill before I, god forbid, run out. So pretty.

And since I was going to the till anyway, I grabbed a Bliss Superbalm which has really kept my lips moisturised during the flight, a Philosophy Kiss Me lipgloss - because a girl's got to at least remain hopeful - and a Nars eyeshadow duo in Habanera. Gorgeous shimmery colours for my summer nights smokey eyes.

Now I'm off to slough off seven hours of flight skin with my muchly missed Liz Earle exfoliator and and smother myself in Advanced Night Repair concentrate. Delish.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP