Friday 27 June 2008

Braun Silk-épil Xpressive

I don't know about you but I'm a great big girl when it comes to anything that seems like unnecessary pain e.g. waxing, tweezing, exercise, etc but I do understand that some of these things are for the greater good.
Not exercise obviously.

This is why I gave the Braun Silk-épil Xpressive a go. Now, I'd heard bad things about epilators, I'd endured bad things about epilators but I am committed to giving you the best and most thorough beauty reviews that ever there were. (ish, I totally don't cover stuff from the brand I used to do PR for, sorry...)


Now, I'm not going to lie and say it feels like kittens brushing against your legs and occasionally giving them a tickly sniff but it's not nearly as bad as I remember. The clever little thing can remove hairs as short as 0.5mm which is pretty amazing and it has 40 winglet tweezers (almost sounds as cute as kittens) to grab every last bad boy there. And it lasts up to six weeks! Bonus.

So if you're looking for an alternative to having a slightly over familiar woman rip the hair out of your legs with burning hot wax and want something more long lasting than shaving, head down to Argos or Boots and part with £69.99 - what's that, three or four waxes? Total bargain.
And you can get a pink one.
Sweet.
In a Beavis and Butthead way, not a cute way.
It's quite cute though...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP