Monday 16 June 2008

I heart New York

Since I'm say here sizzling in battery park, desperately trying to find a reason to be pleased to come back to the uk tonight, it seems as good a time as any to tell you about my book deal - no, really!

Good news is, it's not a beautymecca book. I don't think I'm in any position to start asking people to give me cash in exchange for my opinions on also. That my friends, is yours for free. But my first novel, I Heart New York, will be out next year, July 09 in fact and hopefully you'll all at least put it at the front of all the bookshops for me.

And in other news, do we have sunscreen in an aerosol can? They have it here and it's fabulous.

Further update to come from duty free. I feel misery shopping coming on. Boo to coming home, yay to fabu books about New York!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP