Thursday 12 June 2008

Miss Mac

Thank God New York cooled down a little. Phew.

Pedicure's looking good, manicure's holding up and wowsers, even my make up isn't melting today.

Which is a good thing given I'm rocking a bad boy MAC look today. The pressed powder is gorgeous and not blackinh my pores, my beloved Prunella eyepencil isn't smudging and given that we're in it's homeland, I've even busted out my MAC Loves Barbie lipstick. God knows what I'll do when that runs out.

Well, off to run around town and look for pretty boys. And that's harder than you'd think - last night at the Soho Grand we saw a cute boy with his rough friend. Unfortunately, on closer inspection, they were two of The Kooks.
Ewww.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP