Monday 10 March 2008

New Beginnings... Paul Labrecque

Now I think we all know I can be classed as 'particular' about my product usage.
My hair is seldom exposed to anything other than a Fekkai Protein RX mask or the odd Lee Stafford Sleepover Treatment but I have to say, in the interests of newness, I've become really rather taken with a new range from Noo Yoik, Paul Labrecque.



Aside from his enviable address of NYC, the fabu range of Repair products have left my hair feeling like silk. Honestly, it's gorgeous. Sexy packaging aside (although I have to say, gotta love those hefty, weirdly great big bottles. There's no dropping in the shower and the pump dispenser is really handy. No slippery squeezing), I heart the products. They smell divine, they leave my hair silky soft in two shakes of a lamb's tail and it even seems like it's taking a whole lot longer to get a even a teeny bit greasy. Yay.

The repair variant encourages moisture replenishment, strength and lustre... sounds nice, huh?
The Labracque website says:
Paul Labrecque Repair Shampoo is a creamy, nourishing egg and milk shampoo enriched with protein to strengthen dry, brittle and over-stressed hair. Used regularly on damaged hair, Repair Shampoo restores luster and helps rebuild the weakened hair's cuticle layer to avoid future breakage. Silk proteins, jojoba, and lemongrass improve elasticity, moisturize and soften, leaving hair stronger, healthier and more manageable.

Ahhh.
Choose from Repair, Straight, Curly, Color, Volume or Daily - Paul's got it all...
And the damned man even does heavenly smelling body wash and body lotion.
Bag yourself some well deserved hair heaven at Selfridges and www.beautyexpert.co.uk now.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP