Friday 28 March 2008

New Beginnings... New Touche

For a self-confessed beauty addict, I have to admit, I'm not always right there with the classics.
I don't know why, but I occasionally get a bee in my bonnet about a so-called cult product that I'm convinced won't work once I've parted ways with my hard-earned cash.
And every so often, I have to suck it up and apologise.
With that in mind, YSL Touche Eclat, I salute you.


For years I've watched my friends artfully diffuse under eye circles and bags with this magical product and yet refused to get on board. All under eye concealers make my skin look chalky and crepey, I whined, refusing to even get a dab on my precious, precious skin. Well, on the way to NYC I took the Duty Free plunge. Well, I had to do something, I looked like absolute crap and Anthony from Big Brother was on my flight. No, he really was. Bless. He was dressed poorly.

And do you know what? The beautiful, light as a feather miracle worker wove its magic over my dark circles just like it does everyone else's. I cannot be further than ten feet of the product. So won over was I that I bought another one on the way home, so I can keep one in my bag and one in my make up drawer. I love the click pen applicator, I love the beautiful silky texture, I love the fact that I can draw whiskers down the side of my nose and all of a sudden, my entire face looks sparklier. I do blend the whiskers, natch.

So if you haven't indulged, do. In fact, it's not an indulgence, it's a necessity.
Go, go now! The shops close in like, four hours!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP