Sunday 23 March 2008

New Beginnings... New Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Colours

Still sulking about the lack of Easter Eggs in my life and am attempting to cheer myself up with all things chocolatey. Today's attempt includes a giant mug of Options and the new Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip colours.


Bobbi says:

This season Bobbi introduces Creamy Lip Colour – a major new launch in the lip category. This innovative new lipstick combines rich colour, comfortable, long lasting wear, and a soft creamy shine.

Formulated with emollient Shea Butter and plant-derived skin conditioners, this amazing new formula glides on smooth, wears all day, and leaves lips soft and moisturised.

Available in fourteen shades:

Pink Ballet, Honeysuckle, Uber Pink, Nectar, Blue Raspberry, Heather Buff, Rose Petal, Bronzed Pink, Italian Rose, Heather Mauve, Raisin Berry, Dark Chocolate, Nude Pink, Crystal Pink


I am in complete lust with the Nude Pink, the perfect nude for my pale skin and perfect teamed with my beloved smokey eye. Nudes always wash me out so Bobbi has won a lifelong fan here. Please don't discontinue? The lipsticks are genuinely lovely to wear and as a dedicated gloss wearer, I've been surprised at how often I've found myself slicking these babies on in a morning for the last few weeks. Definitely going to give the Blue Raspberry a go next.
See how brave I'm getting?

Bobbi Brown's Creamy Lip Colours are on counters now and priced at £14.00

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP