Monday 10 December 2007

On the fourth day I blogged about Christmas... Pre-Party Prep

I don't know about you, but I've got a ker-azy Christmas week coming up.
Tis the season to be jolly, fa-la-la-la-la and really hungover.

My Christmas party season starts on Wednesday and I'm going right through to the weekend without a break, so there is a need to be, just like those cute little boys with shorts and woggles, PREPARED.

This weekend, I apologised in advance to my skin - it is going to suffer. To pre-empt some of the pain, I used my DDF Sulfur Therpeautic mask to draw out any nasties, then on my dry areas, I smoothed on a delicious smelling layer of Prescriptives Intensive Rebuilding Deep Hydrating mask (which I will also be pulling out, the morning after the night before). Skin feeling thoroughly spoiled, I hopped in a Floracologie Lavendar bath and read a very important ninteenth century novel about really deep and meaningful things. Not the second book in the Pretty Little Liars teen series... Not at all.

Just before bed, I lavished my hair with Lee Stafford Sleepover Treatment (delish) and then went back to work on my skin. Prescriptives Anti-Blemish serum (just where it's needed) to try and keep spots at bay, Idealist Skin and Eye refinisher to exfoliate without scrubbing and then a whole face full of Hope in a Jar with just a teeny dab of Daphin Stimul-Skin on the eyes.

For my body, I more or less basted myself in Lemon+Sage body butter. Yum.
Aww, I'm purdy.

Tomorrow, I'm going to give you the lowdown on how to recover, Wednesday will be top tips on how to get your party on if you've only got ten minutes in the loo to do your do and Thursday, if you've only got 30 secs in the back of a cab. To do your face.
Ahem.

Aren't I good to you?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP