Friday 7 December 2007

Beauty-Full Christmas: Mr BeautyLover, if you're listening...

I've been very gracious so far, running lots of Christmas gift guides for everyone and their mother and not thinking a jot about little old me. Well, I'm totally over that.
Bring on my presents.

Here's what I'm hoping to find in my stocking...

Urban Decay 24-7 Glide On Pencils
I've fallen in love with these puppies since trying the Gunmetal shade for my beloved smokey eye. They go on like silk and after a couple of seconds, they Do. No. Move. I can't wait to try out all the colours - LOVING the green. And it's super easy to get hold of - Boots and HQhair.com are both stocking, so there are no excuses.


Philosophy Miracle Worker Skincare Set
Containing my new fave moisturiser, Hope in a Jar (it's a classic for a reason peeps), I really am desperate to get my mitts on more Philosophy goodness - this contains the famous Purity face wash, microdelivery exfoliating face wash, high density eye and lip cream and lots more . Grab one at HQHair.com

Daisy by Marc Jacobs Solid Perfume Ring
I love this fresh fragrance and aahhh, so pretty! Please Santa...


Hmm, there's lots more.
I'll get back to you.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP