We all know the best way to avoid a hangover and the beauty disaster it entails is not to drink, right? Well, I know you're not going to listen to me (and I'm not going to listen to me either) so here are my quick fixes to avoid turning up to work looking like the Grinch.
- Drink as much water as you can without vomming as soon as you get home
- Cleanse, cleanse, cleanse and that includes eyes. Prescriptives Better Off eye make up remover is a miracle worker but if you can't quite manage to pour liquid on to cotton wool, try Johnson&Johnson eye make up remover pads
- Try and apply a hydrating product like Beauty Flash Balm before you go to bed. Creme de la Mer also soothes and hydrates parched skin
- The morning after... I love Bliss Lemon+Sage body scrub and lotion to wake me up and apologise to my body. After all, it's probably been retching itself silly/doing the worm/hitting the deck at some point in the last twelve hours
- Wash your face with something gentle and soothing - no inflammation here people. Try Origins Clean Energy cleansing oil
- Next apply either a hydrating mask like Prescriptives Intensive Rebuilder or Bliss Triple Oxygen mask - as long as the bubble don't make you puke
- After the mask, it's fake it time. More beauty flash balm applied over Prescriptives Vibran-C eye cream and Dermalogica Intensive Hydrating serum
- Skip foundation, it'll make you look tired. Try Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser
- Blusher - you want to look healthy, not pissed. Again, Stila's convertible colour in Gerbera is perfect-o
- Mascara - waterproof is a must in case you fall asleep at your desk
- Highlighters - fake a healthy glow with Benefit Georgia or Dandelion!
- Lipstick - Just your favourite/least like to make you vom balm
And you're good to go!