Monday 26 November 2007

Sinner: Forgive me father, for I have coveted...

So, now that we have truly descended into winter, my skin has decided to completely give up and play the role of the Ghost of Christmas Past until ooooh, April?

But, praise be, there is a saviour. And saviour, thy name is Bobbi Brown.
Anyone else completely obsessed with Bobbi at the moment?


If the Pink Quartz collection wasn't beautiful enough, the blusher from the palette system has literally brought me to life. I am currently applying subtle sweepings of both shades (the neutral first, followed by the pinker shade on the apples of my cheeks which actually looks very natural, even if it doesn't in the image below) every morning and then finishing off with a liberal dusting of the Pink Shimmer Brick and Pink Quartz glitter gloss. And hello? The palette system? To someone who lives in her handbag, this is officially A Very Good Thing.


Okay, so I don't look entirely like this but I'm committed to trying!

Get thyself down to a BB counter or onto BobbiBrown.co.uk as quick as you can. I'm willing to go out on a limb and say this is going to be a 'top morning after the night before' look too...

God bless you Bobbi Brown, God Bless you, every one.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP