Thursday 15 November 2007

Sinner: Bad Girl in Terminal 3

I know I've got all the make up in the world.
I know I couldn't possibly need any more.
But we're talking duty free, limited editions and airport exclusives...

Yes, this edition of beautymecca is coming hot off the blackberry in heathrow terminal 3 and man alive there'r some nice stuff.

For a start, it seems this is where Bobbi Brown is hiding all her metallics palettes as well as her hot new palette system. I heart the blusher palette - two colours' a thousand looks, total blusher solution.

There's also HEAPS of Mac to be had, all of their limited editions. Yum.

I'm also going to be rocking the YSL counter for cheap touche eclat duos and Marc Jacobs for Daisy. Will pop by the creme de la mer counter too - slap it on pre-flight, land looking a million dollars.

See you in nyc!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP