Monday 26 November 2007

Saint: St Boots of Make Up


Dearly beloved,

We are gathered here today in the sight of the internet to join my credit card, Mint, with this retailer, Boots the Chemist.

Seriously, you KNOW I'm a big fan of the Boots 17 designer collaborations - I loved the Antoni and Alison mini bag, I adored the Eley Kishimoto gift set and now, I'm completely obsessed with Joanthan Sanders collection.

If you haven't been lucky enough to grab one of his cool signature lipsticks (I love bright red Alwyn) head down to Boots now and grab one of his amazing palettes, free when you spend £5 on 17. With a selection of lip, eye and highlighter colours PLUS a mini kohl pencil and two applicators, this is perfect if you want to try out some new colours for a party look.
And even better since it's mere hours to pay day and we're all broke.

Amen.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP