Monday 20 August 2007

What's in the Bag Lydia Sideras?

Today's uber beautista is one well groomed lady.
Feeling like a disgusting slattern? Well, you should.


What's your signature make-up product and how does using it affect your mood?

My signature makeup product is La Prairie foundation called Creme Peche it makes me feel more confident with a more flawless face.

A beautiful boy is on the approach and you only have time to apply one product - what is it?
Concealer!

Out of every product you've ever had, current or sob, discontinued, what would be your favourite beauty product ever?
My favourite beauty product ever was probably a Christian Dior lipstick which was discontinued!

And the bag...
Lancome Hypnose mascara in brown - it's lush. It makes my lashes long and thick without looking like spider legs.

Guerlain Divinora eye liner in Bleu nuit No2 - it's less harsh than black mascara and goes on easily without having to drag it on.

Revlon colour stay lip liner in Fig - I bought this in NY as I forgot my lip liner and I've used it ever since. It's a really nice colour and blends well with my lipstick.

Mac matt lipstick called Please me - the matt texture makes it stay on well and I love the shade!
Touche Eclait YSL- it's light refection qualities make me look less sleep deprived.

Clinique concealer in light 02 - it's quite thick so it covers my blemishes.

La Prairie foundation in creme peche- it's got amazing coverage without looking like you've caked it on but it's uber expensive about £90 - thankfully I get samples off my sister in law.

White eyeliner by Max Factor- white eyeliner is really under used by most girls. It really brings out your eye colour and makes your eyes look brighter and healthier.

Chanel lipgloss number 25 Volage- it gives you the glam factor in an instant.

Clinique blusher - don't know the name as it's rubbed off - it's got a slight sparkle to it so it gives you colour without looking too artificial.

Bobbi Brown powder in Pale Yellow 1 - it's a nice shade and tones down the red in your face.

Woah, super premium beauty brand alert.
I'm not jealous, I'm always this shade of green on a Monday...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP