Thursday 2 August 2007

A Few of My Favourite Things... Primers and Eyes

I love me a primer.
Seriously, I've been a Doubting Thomas but I'm all turned around.
It started with BeneFit F.Y.Eye and moved on to Smashbox Photofinish and then the Estee Lauder Mattifying range. I also like Clinique Cityblock as a primer and sunscreen all in one. Fab.

I don't want to harp on like an RSPCA ad at Christmas but give primers a go and you'll find they're a trustworthy companion for life.

Eyes are another matter altogether. I could wax lyrical about eye products all day but to be honest I don't have the time and you probably can't be arsed to hear it, so here are my top five eye products that work for everyone, every time.

1. Prescriptives Falsh Lash Mascara - feathery, fluttery perfect lashes every time

2. id Bare Minerals Everywear Waterproof Mascara - doesn't smudge, doesn't clump, didn't even come off after I failed my driving test and bawled on the examiner. A Month ago.`

3. Stila powder shadow in Cloud - a gorgeous shimmery taupe that goes with every eye colour and is perfect for a light day look and can be built up with a lovely liner for nighttime.

4. MAC pencil in Prunella - perfect eye pencil for everyone. A soft plummy brown that blends into lashlines for a day-look but thickens up perfectly for nighttime definition.

5. Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Liner - I have NEVER EVER been able to apply liquid liner but this baby brings out my inner 50's screen siren. It's amazing, thick line, thin line, cat's eyes, Amy Winehouse scrawl - whatever you need, it delivers.

There is so much more but I'm totally out of time.
Tomorrow I'm postponing lips until Saturday as I'm bridesmaiding from 1.00 (oh yes, more on that next week) so there's a special fun weekend post for you lucky, lucky people!
I'm so good to you.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP