Tuesday 14 August 2007

Jelly Pong Pong

I woke up this morning and found myself not in bed but in my grumpy place.
It was raining, it was seven minutes before the alarm was supposed to go off and it was Tuesday. This is not a good combination of things in my world.

To try and combat the general mankiness of The Tuesday Time Forgot, I have been trying to access my happy place via some of the prettiest things I own, Jelly Pong Pong (giggle) make up.
See, you're smiling already, aren't you?

I love Jelly Pong Pong (giggle) not just because its name makes me smile but because the products are super cute and super easy to play with. And it reminds me of how much I love eating at Ping Pong dim sum restaurant. The Supermodel Stain is a really highly pigmented stain for lips and cheeks, comes in a totally cute weeny palette with mirror and there are five shades to choose from - how can you argue with that? I like Slenderella, a pretty pink.
For something a bit softer, you might like Chic Shine, which includes a matte stain and a soft shiny gelee to complement. And yet another fab compact with yet another fab mirror. There's so cute and wee, you just want to hold them in your hand all the time but don't because they'll melt. Otherwise, they'll last practically forever.

Since I'm trying to cheer myself up here (and it's working!) I'm going to go for my favourite product, the Lo-Lip-Pop in Strawberry Slush. With more pigment that a Juicy Tube, these lovely shimmery lipgloss tubes are perfect to pop in your bag on the way out. There are six lush colours and they all taste gorgeous. Plus, as the website quite rightly points out, the reflective pink tube makes them a doddle to find in your handbag!

Another ten happy points to Jelly Pong Pong (giggle).

Ahh, see? I'm practically smiling.
Check them out at http://www.jellypongpong.co.uk/, asos.com and hqhair.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP