Monday 6 August 2007

What's in the Bag Ashley Zurinskas?

Today's beauty disciple is truly the owner of a bag of glory...
I have COMPLETE product envy.


What’s your signature product and how does it make you feel?
I'm one of these people that by 3pm looks like she has put no makeup on at all – when in actual fact I love putting make up on, and put quite a few different products on in the morning (me too! BL). This is why I would say my signature product has to be the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze. I managed to find one that had a Lip palette inside too (after seeing it on the US website). The packaging is just great, simple with a little mirror – fits nicely into my bag. Useful especially for those nights out after work - not only do I get a shimmery tanned glow for my face, my lips are suitably made up to match. It really makes your skin look alive and should you need eyeshadow you can also use one of the many colours that create the bronze palette, on your eyes.

A beautiful boy is on the approach and you only have time to apply one product – what would it be?
I will have to say I'm a lip-gloss nut. I have all manner of glosses/lip care in my bag at once. But if a beautiful boy was to approach me - I would choose the Chanel Cristalle gloss (No 17 - it's pink) with lip plumping effect. The plumping has no effect on me really – but the colour is just lovely. It’s not sticky or too wet, and you can't help but feel special when you get the gloss out and you see that big C on the top. (FYI the Mascara is just fab too).

What is your favourite product of all time?
If you have ever been nuts about Yves Saint Laurent’s Touché Éclat – you will die for the Perfect Touch (Éclat) foundation. The brush on the end of the foundation tube is just ingenious. It helps give an even finish and covers very well. You can layer up for a flawless finish on a night out or just put it on thinly for the day time. It gives a similar effect as the Touché Éclat but all over your face. I don’t know how it works or what its intention is – but it manages to cover all my blemishes and the dark circles under my eyes without the need for the separate Touché Éclat stick. Its quite pricy but will last for a while. You really have to try it if you’re a Touché Éclat fanatic. It’s a great base for all your other makeu p and I simply can't live without it.

And the bag?
Chanel Mascara
Rimmel cover stick
Nars – Cheek tint
Benefit – Brow zing (eyebrow kit)
Bobbi brown Nude eye palette
Bobbi Brown black eyeliner cream and brush

Aren't you just itching to search her out on the Tube and nick her handbag?
I LURVE me some Bobbi Brown and you're so right about the Big C. I am always happy to welcome some Chanel into my life... Good to hear a good review about the YSL Perfect Touch Foundation. It was too dark for me and I was a bit grossed out by the brush applicator btu apparently you can take it off and wash it. We live and learn people, we live and learn...
Top bag, Ashley!

p.s. I'm sorry I slacked over the weekend but I was wedding-ing and will be giving you a full run down of my top lip picks this week as well as advice on would be brides, bridesmaids and hateful Stockton make up artists...
The less said about the woman who attacked my hair with her METAL straightening irons, the better.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP