Tuesday 16 January 2007

A Few of My Favourite Things...

There are so many products I've tried, liked and loved but here are a few that I cannot be without right now... Ready the credit cards, ladies.

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

This tiny bottle of goodness came in a Smashbox kit that I picked up in Sephora last time I was in NYC. It's been mentioned on so many blogs that I was really excited to try it but to be honest, really cynical - I mean, what can a primer really achieve? Well, this gel like formula glides on to your skin making it feel velvety and soft and leaves a perfect canvas for your foundation. It also genuinely helps make up stay on all day!

You can buy it in the UK from QVC but do yourself a favour, as recommended by The Beauty Addict blog, get the twin travel sized tubes rather than the larger pump as you'll get more product out of the packaging and more for your money.


Dr Feelgood


I'm never sure exactly what I'm supposed to do with Dr Feelgood, does it go under make up, over make up, on bare skin? But whatever way I use it, it makes my skin matte, even and soft to the touch, never leaving a nasty powdery residue.

Because I'm so pale, I struggle with powders like I struggle with foundations but this colourless balm never lets me down. If I do want more coverage, I tend to turn to BeneFot Get Even in 01 which is a lovely light powder with yellow tones to cancel out my icky pinkess. Gorgeous. I should warn you now, I'm a HUGE BeneFit fan so expect to see a lot of their products coming up!

Smashbox: Photo Finish Primer
http://search.qvcuk.com/QVCUK/Search.ff?query=smashbox+primer

BeneFit: Dr Feelgood
http://www.boots.com/brandtreatment/product_details_brand_treatment.jsp?productid=1012621&classificationid=1027253

Always check out Boots for your BeneFit products, they quite often run a lot of Advantage points offers that you won't get buying it from somewhere fancy. Boo. You can pick up 300 extra points right now when you spend £15 on selected skincare, yesterday's recommended BeneFit Honey Snap Out Of It! Scrub included!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP