Thursday 3 February 2011

Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Tint Pen

Since I am an appalling beauty blogger letdown (I WAS WRITING A BOOK), it's left to the wonderful Ms Keren to tell you all about her adventures in lipstick today... She's very good though, so we'll let it go.
Here you go!

According to an article I read a few weeks ago in Stylist, in my 30's to 40's (cough, splutter!) I should be ditching the girly lip-gloss and embracing much more grown-up lipsticks. So it got me thinking about my very glam grandma and her penchant for orange lippy, and my mum painting her lovely bow-shaped bouche in wide spectrum of reds.... And I’ve decided it’s time for me to grow up!

I am rubbish at re-applying lippy and it has usually disappeared by lunchtime to be replaced with a bit of lip balm. So imagine my joy at receiving a Max Factor Lipfinity Lip Tint Pen in Berry Burst for Chrimbo.


It does do exactly what is says on the tin... Well the Max Factor website:
Lipfinity Lip Tint Pen has a non-transferable water based formula that doesn't just sit on top of your lips but permeates the upper layers for a stunning kiss-proof effect. And its nifty pen applicator is perfect for precise application so you can build up the colour as much as you dare or keep it light and simple – you're in control!

I say:
OK, so it’s not technically lipstick but I am sold on this, it has serious staying power. Even after I have scoffed my lunch. And there are two more shades just released to add to the four it launched with. And lucky me, I got my mitts on the Nice n Nude shade to try out from a PR event. I am now using this shade for daytime and t’other to look glam in the evening. They are a very affordable £7.99.

http://www.boots.com/en/Max-Factor-Lasting-Lip-Tint_1129234/
Next, I am thinking about trying a proper coral lippy in a homage to my grandma Ruby, anyone got any good coral suggestions?


PS. I did not apply the make-up or do my own hair in this picture! The hair is thanks to Liz Taw, Aussie Hair Ambassador and the make-up by a lovely Max Factor Make up artist whose name I didn’t catch. I’ll be posting about the hair products and Liz’s tips for styling very soon . . .

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP