Monday 28 February 2011

NARS at Marc Jacobs

There are few things I love in this life more than Nars and Marc Jacobs* so imagine how excited I was when the face chart from this month's Marc Jacobs NY Fashion Week show arrived in my inbox.



LEAD ARTIST: François Nars, Founder & Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics

TREND: Blushed cheeks and defined upper eyes

INSPIRATION & LOOK: “The look started with a picture that Marc had of Christy Turlington with really fresh skin and rosy cheeks,” said François Nars, Founder & Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics. “Marc wanted ‘icy cold cheeks’ and so the blush is drawn down in such a way that’s unusual...unusual, but decadent. Like a Renaissance painting.”


As is usually the case with fashion week, most of the products used are from future A/W collections but you can achieve similar results with current products.

FACE


EYES
LIPS
Please excuse me. I must pop to the new Nars boutique on Bleeker Street - mere DOORS away from the Marc Jacobs store aka, my happy place. Sigh.



*I don't care what that says about me. I like things.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP