Monday 8 November 2010

REN Gift Sets

Miss Keren has been at it again... Boo.
LOVE REN.

Every year REN package their gorgeous products in Christmas box sets, they have done all sorts of pretty boxes over the years. And this year they asked the very exclusive wallpaper company, de Gournay if they could use some of their exquisite, hand-painted chinoiserie designs.

Apparently, de Gournay produce their wallpaper with the aim of bringing colour and happiness to your home, I’d like to bring some of that to my home (which currently has no walls, bathroom or kitchen to put wallpaper on – but that’s not really relevant). And with the wallpaper being hand painted I don’t think I could even afford half of a roll. So these sets are much more achievable.
I’d like the yellow one please. Not just because it’s pretty but because I also need some zesty Grapefruit to wake me up on the cold winter mornings.

Or maybe the green one...




You can see the whole range of gift boxes at http://www.renskincare.com/c/gifts_gift-sets They are also available at Selfridges, Space NK and John Lewis.

I like the Green. Super pretty.
Just in case anyone was wondering...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP