Monday 22 November 2010

London Calling: Elemis Day Spa

Now, I hate to make you feel bad (no, really, I do) but your life is lacking something.
That something is the Elemis day spa. Now, if manicures are an indulgence, fannying around in a day spa is, I realise, an appalling waste of money. Except it really isn't. Especially if you can get someone else to pay for you and it is nearly Christmas.

Should a visit to a spa be on your Christmas list or if your credit card has a bit of extra room on it right now, I cannot recommend the new Elemis Winter Warmer experience strongly enough. A comb of their ginger and lime salt scrub, hot stone massage, anti-ageing facial and to finish off, a shape and polish. It's an amazing sampler of the Elemis treatments and honestly, my skin was beautiful afterwards. Because Elemis don't perform extractions as part of their facials, you don't have to worry about going out blotchy and since the salt scrub is followed up by a massage, lubricated with the amazing Frangipani Monoi Melt, your entire being smells and feels incredible.

My love for Elemis has been well documented, I know but really, I can't tell you how many people have commented on how amazing my skin looks since I started using Pro-Collagen Marine Cream again and the Eye and Lip Complex is just amazeballs.
That's right amazeballs. Look it up.
Well, you can't actually, it's really not a word.

I'm tired.

3 comments:

Kristen 23 November 2010 at 01:58  

I went through a whole big jar of Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, and unfortch I didn't have the same experience. While it was good initially, it just didn't provide me with enough moisture during the harsh Chicago winters. Also the fact that it lacks SPF is a bummer. But I would NOT pass up a gift to the Elemis Day Spa, that's for sure!

wild-seven 24 November 2010 at 17:41  

Can I be massively cheeky and put in a request? Any danger of a little run down of the body lotions/scrubs/lip balms etc that are keeping you happy this winter? I've got Khiel's lip balm #1 and then I'm stuck!

BeautyLover 7 December 2010 at 21:06  

Hey Kristen, that's such a shame, maybe its just not heavy enough like you say. I'd say try Creme de la Mer because that was way too heavy for me but it's not a cheap thing to trial! Maybe try and score a freebie from your nearest counter. And you're so right, always add an SPF! For that, Ido love the la Mer formula. Their facial sunscreen is amazing and not nearly as pricey as the moisturiser.

And Wild-Seven, I'm posting right now!

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP