Wednesday 10 November 2010

Tara Smith = Awesome

Slightly off topic but this includes lots of important things like nice people, one of my fave labels and charity so here goes.

Celeb hairstylist, Tara Smith ran the New York marathon this weekend to raise money for the Leukemia and LOROS, The Leicestershire and Rutland Hospice. Check her out here with friends Stacy Igel, founder of Boy Meets Girl and Rosario Dawson. I wish I looked that good after I'd run 26 miles/for a bus.


I had the pleasure of watching Tara work recently (on my Janie Bryant interview for Grazia) and she's incredible - what that woman can't do with a pair of tongs. She's got a great haircare range too. Multitaskers rock... (she says procrastinating wildly)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP