Wednesday 21 April 2010

Viva Las Vegas

So I went to Vegas. I survived. And now I'm back from Vegas - not married, without a new tattoo and no infection I know of. What I do have, is this delightful new lipgloss from Nars that I purchased in Sephora and then pretty much wore every night.

Named for Phil Collins (I assume), Nars' Easy Lover lip gloss is a gorgeous sheer hot pink, feels divine, lasts really well and generally rocks my socks. I think I'm going to digging out my Orgasm gloss a lot over summer for daywear and do a switcheroo to this for night-time. Loves it.

Also spotted in the 'made for Vegas' section (I made that up, I think you can get it everywhere, it was just super appropriate for that place...) was the Too Faced Walk of Shame kit.




Stay classy, Las Vegas.

1 comments:

Jasmin 30 April 2010 at 14:47  

I really want to get into Nars - but for some reason, they decided to come to Sephora in Singapore. Very annoying. I have to wait until I am back in Australia. Until then, I guess I have to stock up on MAC stuff.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP