Monday 5 April 2010

Urban Decay Summer of Love collection

I have not posted in the longest time! My bad. Sorry kids, I was in Canada and well, drunk, for quite a lot of the last couple of weeks. They were biggies.

Anyway, what better way to celebrate the sunshine and spring in NYC than with the new Urban Decay summer collection?

Pretty nail colours...

Pocket Rocket lipgloss! I miss the Pocket Rocket pencils (sad face)...

Eyeshadow collection plus pencil PLUS primer. This shizz is awesome sauce.



Want. Bad.
And yes, that is lipgloss with a man in his underpants on it.
Problems?

1 comments:

Unknown 13 April 2010 at 00:13  

Just reading your book, I heart New York (it's great) and thought I'd check your blog out too. Great too!

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP