Tuesday 24 March 2009

Eye Eye: Vincent Longo & Bella Pierre

In an attempt to brighten my tired eyes (I haven't slept since Saturday - what is wrong with me?) I am going for gold today. And well, I'm coming in bronze but third isn't so bad, is it?

I've started with a base of my lovely Vincent Longo Eye Souffle in Pallido which is a beautiful light gold shimmer mousse which I think has been discontinued (boo) although, to be fair, it's gorgeous but has no staying power whatsoever. So to attempt to keep it in place for a heartbeat or two, I've layered up with a pretty bronzey gold Bella Pierre shimmer powder. I love these powders, they are so versatile and long lasting. Over the Vincent Longo, they give the most amazing foiled effect.



So my eyes look good, even if the bags underneath them, do not.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP