Thursday 19 March 2009

Eye Eye: Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Youth Eye Creme

And while I'm on the subject of eyes, all this attention to eye make up has turned my attention to the general subject of eye prods. My peepers really need some TLC at the mo, seriously. Those pillow creases that won't go away? They aren't pillow creases...


Well, in an attempt to head the non-pillow creases off at the pass, I've started using this bad boy, Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Youth Eye Creme. It appears to be about as hardcore as eye creams get. Estee Lauder says:

A breakthrough for young skin, this revolutionary Eye Creme with the exclusive "Youth Molecule" delivers the look of Youthful Vitality, Youthful Smoothness, Youthful Tone and more — in a rich formula specifically for the eye area. In addition, it hydrates and brightens for a recharged, energized look. With continued use, it helps visibly soothe away puffiness and minimize dark circles.

Sounds good right? Okay, bloody marvellous. Order yours here.
I'll let you know how I get on.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP