Monday 30 March 2009

All things bright and beautiful: Revlon Tropical Temptation

I am SO over this winter thing. Even though it was all sunny and lovely this morning, it's cold and crap outside.

And so I'm pretending it is the height of summer with my beautiful new nail colour from the lovely ladies of Revlon. It's not showing properly here which breaks my heart a little bit but honestly, it's the most gorgeous cool corally orangey pinky goodness you ever did see and I've actually had compliments on it. On my NAIL COLOUR. I'm also in love with Red Hot Tamale for my toes and Plum Passion for both fingers and tootsies.



I so go through phases with nail colour (except on the toes. The toes are always painted) but these babies have really reminded me how much fun it is to paint your nails. Plus, relatively credit crunch (boo!) friendly.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP