Thursday 11 December 2008

Mac-Tacular

I can't make my computer write Mac properly, you know, with the little spacer dots in the middle? Sorry Mac.

Anyways, I know I already talked about them this week but OH MY, I have to tell you about the Spring/Summer 09 Trends presentation I was lucky enough to attend. Seriously, it might have been my Best Day Ever. I don't want to give too much away but trust me when I tell you, you'll be all Mac, all the time in 09. GORGEOUS colours and AMAZING textures, it's all about texture next season dahling.

And if you haven't heard already, Mac has confirmed THE most amazing collaboration EVER as far as I'm concerned. Move over Barbie, forget Heatherette - it's all about HELLO KITTY! Oh yes, it is the most exciting make up event ever in the whole history of the world.

As you can probably tell, I'm a bit excited.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP