Friday 4 April 2008

April Rules! What's in the Bag?

I just realised it's been forever since we did a What's in the Bag and so I thought I'd kick us off with what I'm hauling around town with me at the moment.

Base
I always carry my travel size Prescriptives Colour Match foundation. Perfect for night-time touch ups and (God forbid) the morning after.
For concealer, I've got my trusty BeneFit It Stick (somethings never change!) and my new obsession, Touche Eclat in number 1. Seriously, it's changed my life.
Powder-wise, I've gone back onto BeneFit Get Even. Anyone got any suggestions for a good pressed powder in a pretty compact that's non-sparkly and good for fair skin?
My carry-around blush is Prescriptives Thai Orchid at the mo. Such a pretty flush.

Eyes
Clinique Lash Power has found a very safe place in my make up bag. It's non-clumping and that mofo isn't going to budge until you get the hot, wet cotton wool pads on it. Even over night if you really must be that lazy. LOVE it.
For colours, I'm still rocking Stila Cloud most days but have updated my palette with Diamond Lil, a really pretty shade that you can smoke out easily. I've also got my trusty MAC Prunella pencil and my Stila silver kajal pencil.

Lips
You know I'm a crazy gloss girl... I'm currently toting Juicy Tubes in Marshmallow, MAC lipsticks in Overrich and Sweet&Single (because I am, waaaaah), Jo Malone and Creme de la Mer lip balms, Stila Lipglaze in Fig and a recent find, Ruby&Millie lip colour in Pink 435c which is a really pretty shade. It's almost a Barbie pink but it gives a really pretty stain when pressed in lightly with your finger and layers up to an amazing block finish. Definitely a statement Friday night colour.

Multi-Tasking
I'm trying to slim down my bag at the moment as my back is killing me... But I do have the fab new Stila Cherry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain which I picked up in Sephora in NYC. It's great if you're having 'one of those mornings' and need a speedy face. Touche Eclat, stain, mascara, go.

I'm also loving Bobbi Brown's Pink Shimmer Brick which I'm using as a lovely Springy alternative to blusher on my pale, pale, pre-summer skin.

Ta da!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP