Tuesday 22 April 2008

April Rules: Brit and Alex

I love it when friends come to visit and today we have an old friend in What's in the Bag - a sneaky peek into lovely ladies' make up bags - and a visit from new muso friends Brit & Alex.

Twin talents Brit & Alex have been actors, models and now musicians with their single 'Let it Go' currently featuring in Step Up 2: The Streets. You might recognise them from the John Frieda Sheer Blonde commercials (hot blonde twins? I'm pretty sure you do... I SO took their picture into SuperCuts Nottingham when I was 19. For shame).

I'm not jealous at all (honest) but I do want to take a sneak peek in their make up bag and try and steal some of their secrets of super hotness...



What is your signature beauty product and how does using it make you feel?
We love to use the same products so our signature product would have to be Chanel Chance perfume; it’s gorgeous and makes us feel a little more feminine and sophisticated.

What is your best beauty secret?
Our beauty secret is Fresh foundation; it looks really natural and really evens out your skin tone for a fresh dewy finish.

What product could you not live without?
We just couldn't live without MAC eyeliner 'Engraved' it a total essential.

And what's in the bag?
Bourjois compact powder Sable Rose – Takes away any shine
Rimmel concealer Ivory – In case of any skin emergencies
Cover Girl blush Rose – Gives a gorgeous natural blush
Lancôme eyelash curler – To open up my eyes, especially if I am feeling a bit tired
Eyeliner MAC 'Engraved' – Really makes my eyes stand out, so it the perfect shade for daytime and evening
Givenchy lipstick "Nude Shine" – I like quite natural sheer colours so this one is perfect
Lancôme Juicy Tubes "Strawberry Funk" – Juicy Tubes are a must have for every girls make up bag (totally agree! I can't go anywhere without my Marshmallow...)
Rimmel Glam'Eyes mascara Black – For long thick gorgeous lashes

Download their single 'Let it Go' now and grab the album this summer!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP