Tuesday 15 April 2008

April Rules! Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

You all know about my QVC 'issue' so I'm not going to make a big deal out of it, especially when it provides me with hours of hangover TV, great make up tips and such wonders as my New Favourite Cleanser.
A couple of BeautyMecca readers have asked why I've never featured Liz Earle before now and to be honest I have had a bit of a grudge which will now be but behind us in a 'less said, soonest mended' stylee because - eeep - I am in LOVE with Liz Earle Cleanse&Polish.


For years I've sat/laid on the sofa watching the eternally youthful Liz Earle scrub the back of her hand with a muslin cloth and thought, meh, it's just poncey cold cream, isn't it?
Turns out, not so much. After trying The Sanctuary Hot Cloth Cleanser, my interest was piqued so I decided to give Liz a whirl.

Where The Sanctuary product was a bit heavy and greasy after a few days (Still good for drier skins though), the Liz Earle Cleanse&Polish is deliciously light and moisturising without being hard to remove. It has a gorgeous eucalyptus smell that clears your mind as you massage it in while all the other ingredients soothe your skin. It's beautiful. And the hot muslin cloth gently exfoliates but never scrubs (sorry for suggesting otherwise, Liz).

Basically, I'm a convert. I've also added the exfoliater to my regime along with the Instant Boost Skin Tonic and I HATE toners. This really perked up my skin and made my glow.
Whatever is happening to me????

And I've EVEN bought a travel size kit from QVC.com to see me through my May/June travels...
Wow, Liz Earle and QVC, BeautyMecca salutes you.

PLEASE join me in a sofa-a-thon on the 19th at 9.00pm (what else might you be doing on a Saturday night?) to enjoy the wonders OR hit QVC.com and feel the love.
But the telly is better, she's oddly soothing.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP