Saturday 26 March 2011

The Vitality Show

I hear it's delightful in the UK right now. That's nice. It's freezing in New York.
So while I sit here, slaving away over my new book WITH THE HEATING ON, why don't you skip on down to the Vitality Show in the sunshine. I don't mind. Honest. You bastards.

5 Reasons to skip over to the Vitality Show this weekend

I was supposed to have some professional photos for this post but at the last minute my photographer ditched me for a better offer – tsk! I took my sister instead and she bought a super gadget she is going to test out for you lovely people. More on that later...

Anyway here are my top 5 reasons for heading over to the Vitality Show this weekend.

1. Freebies – the free goody bag has lots of samples which are always handy for the gym bag, or nights away (if you’re a gym dodger). And there are tons more minis to pick up on the way round. I am a fan of try before you buy. Just head towards the back of the show to pick up your goody bag.

2. Nibbling – no need to get peckish when wandering around, you can sample all kinds of weird and wonderful snacks... Mostly of the hemp and carob and carrot variety, but also did spy some less than healthy cheese related snacks.

3. Photo opportunities – I honestly thought I could get my picture with a little fluffy Andrex puppy, but it turned out to be of the person in a costume variety. My sister found it very amusing that everyone was carrying around a free roll of toilet paper in a little bag.

4. Gadget-tastic – my fave of the show is the Epicare, which my sister is going to try out, a dinky little gadget for hair removal (not exactly glamorama, but I hope you agree, a necessity) which mimics the action of threading but can be mastered in minute (hopefully). More on this soon!

5. Foot treats – we managed to wangle a lovely foot massage to relieve our tired feet at the end of the show, from the ladies at Delightful Footnotes. Our feet were super soft and citrus fresh by the end. More details below...

There are tons more reasons, the one I am kicking myself about today is 15% off at the Benefit stand and a free £45 gift if you buy 3 products. I foolishly decided to avoid the stand because I bought 3 products on pay day last week. But as soon as I got home I realised I could have easily found 3 more things I wanted, I mean needed.

More beauty bargains to be had...

UNE natural beauty
Stand: B521
Any 2 products £14 + receive a FREE Limited Edition UNE make-up bag
Spend over £20 + receive a FREE Green Beauty Bible (rrp £14.99)

Benefit Cosmetics
Stand: B500
15% OFF Benefit Cosmetics

Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics
Stand: B650
Exclusive and super-cute show-only gift bags at just £8. I especially loved the super-size lip balms in the Tea Party set.

Delightful Footnotes Ltd
Section: Beauty
B610
Relax on beautiful High Heel Shoe Chairs and enjoy our soothing Pedi-care Treatment. Show Offer price of £25 includes a Delightful Footnotes Travel Set and Nail File worth over £30.

And everything else you need to know at
www.vitalitylive.co.uk

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP