Friday 18 March 2011

AMBI Skincare

I don't get sent that much info on products specifically formulated for women of colour and when I do, they tend to be extraordinarily expensive, so I was pretty pleased when I received a press release about AMBI skincare. Obviously, it's not something I know masses about, given that I'm the whitest white girl in the world but I know getting the right skincare without having to spend a billion dollars is a major concern of my friends. Black skin does have different needs to white skin or Asian skin and making sure it's cared for properly is paramount.



Not only is AMBI a total bargain (the essential cleanser and daily moisturiser both come in at just $4.99) but the products are chock full of goodies to hydrate and cleanse skin at the same time. Plus the moisturiser has an SPF of 15. I don't need to remind you how important that is, regardless of the colour of your skin, do I? Especially since SPRING IS TOTALLY SPRUNG.
YAY SPRING! Sorry, off topic there.



Check out the rest of the range here. There's a product solution for every potential skincare issue at a really great price. Also, did I mention YAY, it's SPRING!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP