Tuesday 31 August 2010

Crushing on QVC

There are few things in life I like more than hanging out on the sofa, semi-comatose for the entire weekend, especially if I happen to have spent Saturday night dressed as Disco Superman and been drinking red kryptonite punch until four am (don't ask).

Happily, this weekend presented me with a multitude of options i.e. when My Fair Wedding with David Tutera wasn't on, I could indulge in my other hangover favourite, QVC. Seriously, you can learn a lot! The main thing I learned this weekend was a) that red kryptonite punch is very dangerous b) that David Tutera is a GOD and c) that I want a Clarisonic cleansing system.


QVC showcased the Clarisonic Mia this weekend, a compact version of the hero product (and a favourite of my traveller friends). I know $120 seems like a lot but really, I hear nothing but amazing things about Clarisonic. Everyone I know who uses it has beautiful clear skin and they tell me you get used to dropping it into your routine super quickly.
Possibly a thirtieth birthday present to myself?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP