Wednesday 14 July 2010

Origins Ginzing Eye Cream

For the last few months I've been getting increasingly tetchy about the teeny, tiny beginnings of fine lines around my eyes. I don't know if it's the traveling I've been doing, crying about stupid boys, late nights and early mornings or just the heinous fact that I turn, sob, thirty in October but they're there and I can't deny it any longer.

I've tried tons of different things but nothing really seemed to be attacking the problem, no matter how long I stuck with it until, as recommended by the lovely lady at Origins (and the rather wonderful author, Sarra Manning) I tried their new Ginzing eye cream.

FUCK. ME.
It's amazing.

Sorry if that was a bit intense but seriously, I dotted it on after a flight last week and immediately my tired eyes looked better and the not-so-fine dehydrated lines softened a little. I've now been using it for a week and I cannot say enough good things about this product. I'm completely smitten. Now, I've read the press release and looked at the ingredients but really, all you want to know id that it works, right? Well it does. It's a lovely cream/gel texture that absorbs right away and the goldish peach tone perks up the look of your skin right away. If that wasn't enough, this wonder cream only costs twenty English squid.

I know that isn't exactly free but in the world of wonder creams, it's definitely a bargain. I've hovered around the Creme de la Mer counter with my credit card burning up my hand so many times in the last few months, seriously, this stuff is so great.
And I totally don't look thirty. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Sniff.

1 comments:

A~MAKEUP~TALE 14 July 2010 at 21:26  

Hi Lindsey, I just realised you're the girl who writes the "I heart" books. I'm reading paris atm, and I stupidly didn't realise this was your blog. It's pure escapism, I love it!

Anyway, I recently turned 30 and was petrified on the lead up, but I promise 30 is a great age. And I use clinique repairwear intensive eye cream and it's really bloody good. I bought it in preperation of turning 30 ha :)

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP