Thursday 22 July 2010

Dior Addict Lip Glow

Oh my, there seems to have been some sort of epic oversight in my posting.
For the last three months, I have been completely obsessed with one product - it is never out of my handbag and I find myself applying it at least once a day and yes, I haven't even told you about it.


This wonder prod is the Dior Addict Lip Glow. It's a gorgeous silky, pale pink balm (which comes in awesome packaging btw) that leaves lips soft, silky and subtly pinkened. Is pinkened a word? Well, it is now. Take THAT, Victoria Coren. Everyone I've shown it to has had a go and hands down loved it, it's that good. Worryingly, I'm actually getting near the bottom of the tube (which NEVER happens to me given that I go through so many different products ALL FOR YOU) and I'm totally going to have to stock up.

That is all.
Mistake rectified.
Off to pay $50 for someone to abuse me*


*this common form of toture is known in some circles as a bikini wax

7 comments:

Computergirl 22 July 2010 at 21:24  

I love my lip glow too. I hat the way it gets used up so quick though!!

Anonymous 23 July 2010 at 08:01  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Caz 24 July 2010 at 22:21  

I've just stumbled across your blog and I love it! I'm currently reading I Heart New York and i'm really enjoying it!
Who'd have thought one of my new favourite authors has a beauty blog like me? ;)
xxx

Anonymous 26 July 2010 at 05:35  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous 26 July 2010 at 05:40  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous 29 July 2010 at 04:24  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BeautyLover 11 August 2010 at 20:38  

Hey Caz, what's your blog called?

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP