Monday 1 February 2010

Marc Jacobs Lola Again

Wow, I have been SHODDY in January.
Honestly, though, it's been a mad month - I Heart Hollywood came out, I finished I Heart Paris, work kicked off manically, boys were pains in my arse and well, loads of other stuff. Like... the WWE Royal Rumble was last night. And uh, I've been drunk a lot.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten you AND two other things:
1. The Great Kiss Off 2010 will begin TOMORROW. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I suggest you rock on back to some of last February's posts and check it out. Basically, lots of lovely ladies email me and tell me which are the best lipsticks for snogging and which are the worst. It's not just a cunning ploy to give me an awesome pick up line, honest.

2. Remember when I loved Marc Jacobs' Lola perfume but wasn't convinced of its summeriness? I was correct - I spritzed this morning out of contrariness and I SMELL AMAZING. No shit.
It's just awkward how turned on I am by me right now.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP