Friday 31 July 2009

She's a Native New Yorker...

So, I'm here! BeautyMecca has landed in NYC.
So what was the first thing I did? I went shopping of course. I had to, it wasn't bad shopping, it was 'shit, I left that in my friend's bathroom' shopping. And only for essentials...

Cetaphil face wash - so gentle but really cleansing. I love this stuff in a morning with my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish at night.

OPI Nail Envy - I made my nails suffer a little bit during my last few weeks in London, changing my polish a lot. But ahh, now they have some bargain Nail Envy larped on, they're all kinds of pretty again.

Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box - ok, there's a an argument for this not being an essential BUT I have to wait for a lot of my make up, mainly my eyeshadows, to be shipped over and this gorgeous bamboo box contains some stunning bold shades, as well as a few pretty different plays on brown/taupey shades. Loves it.

See, that's practically nothing.
Oh, and I got some Creme de le Mer gel cream at Duty Free but that doesn't count! It was Duty Free!
Right?
Right.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP