Wednesday 20 May 2009

May-a-rama: The Sanctuary Hot Sugar Scrub

I'm in a bad mod. Someone just told me I'm all PowerPoint and sarcasm which obviously I put on Facebook immediately for everyone to disagree with. They did not. And not only did they not disagree, someone else actually added 'don't forget the shoes'.
No one wants to just be PowerPoint and sarcasm.
Oh and shoes.


Anyway, we all know that I'm so much more, don't we?
Like, the softest pair of elbows south of the Watford gap. Admittedly I was a little bit premature in my exfoliation this season - what has happened to the sun? - but it's never a bad idea to have soft skin, right? Well, if you're looking for something to slough into spring, you need The Sanctuary's new Hot Sugar Scrub. It's amazing for the following reasons:

1. The tub is beautiful and reassuringly heavy.
2. It GETS HOT WHEN YOU RUB IT INTO WET SKIN! LIKE WITCHCRAFT!
3. It is available from Boots at an eminently reasonable price.
4. It smells nice.
5. After using it, your skin feels like kittens. This is a good thing.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP